USA: Embossing products make pizza talk – for advertisers
New York-based Gourmet Impression has invented two new hand-held tools that allow restaurants, caterers and other food businesses to turn pizzas into edible advertisements. The two products will be debuted at the Northeast Pizza Expo in Atlantic City on 2 and 3 October. Using modular devices called the "Stamper" and the "Roller," companies can emboss their logo or advertising messages on food. Initial prototypes are designed for pizzas, calzones, bread sticks, cheeses, melons, white bread, pitta breads, brownies, pies, butter sticks and baked potatoes, the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw