SWITZ: Emmi appoints Riboni to CFO role
Riboni will take up the role with Emmi “as quickly as possible"
Swiss dairy group Emmi has appointed Jörg Riboni as CFO to succeed Reto Conrad, who left the company this month.
Riboni, CFO for global flooring firm Forbo Group, will take up the role "as quickly as possible in consultation with his current employer", Emmi said today (25 May).
Prior to joining Forbo, Riboni held the position of CFO of auto and engineering solutions firm Sarna Group and prior to that, CFO of Swiss department store Jelmoli.
Conrad announced his decision to leave the Swiss dairy processor in February. Having held the role for six years, he stepped down from the role this month "to pursue a new challenge in his career".
"Jörg Riboni has the skills and experience to help shape Emmi in their growth, we are pleased to have him on board, with us soon," said Emmi CEO Urs Riedener.
In a week of trading updates and financial results, we spoke to Associated British Foods finance chief John Bason about the UK group's grocery business, heard how retailer Morrisons plans to revitalis...
More to follow.......
The tie-up between Swiss dairy giant Emmi and German organic dairy group producer Gläserne Molkerei will enable the two groups to take greater advantage of export opportunities....
Swiss dairy giant Emmi has taken a 24% stake in German organic dairy Gläserne Molkerei through its wholly-owned subsidiary Molkerei Biedermann....
As just-food, along with companies and executives from across the food manufacturing and retailing sectors, prepare to head to Paris for this year's SIAL exhibition, here we share with you a few highl...
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Why it is too early to call Unilever food revival
- France takes big step to uniform FOP labels
- What the analysts say: The verdict on Danone's Q1
- How will Flowers Foods grow in speciality bread?
- Unilever food, refreshment sales rise
- Fonterra says rain needed to maintain milk supply
- Organic food sales in US up 11% in 2014
- UPDATE: Danone CEO upbeat on 2015 growth
- Nestle in "exclusive" Davigel talks with Brakes