UK: Emmi extends Onken fat free range
Onken Raspberry & Honey
Emmi's UK business has launched two new varieties of Onken fat-free yoghurt to lure consumers watching their waistlines in the New Year.
The launch comes as "shoppers are looking for fat free alternatives to combat their Christmas indulgence", said Emmi UK, which has launched a ten-second advert to back the new varieties.
Feeling guilty after the Christmas splurge? Instead of being tempted by the latest fad diet, why not inject some joy into your January with the brand new Raspberry & Honey and Blueberry & Elderberry flavours from Onken. They’re Fat Free, fruity and a lot tastier than surviving on just maple syrup or lemon juice…
Fat Free Raspberry & Honey combines the tart tantalising taste of raspberry with a swirl of sweet mouth-watering honey. Whilst the new Fat Free Blueberry & Elderberry flavour is a “can’t-believe-it-tastes-so-good” treat for anytime of the day with a berrylicious and scrumptious fruity finish.
With less than 0.1% fat, the new Fat Free flavours can be enjoyed without feeling naughty.
The new flavours will be supported by a new 10 second advert which will be launched on the 7th January, just as shoppers are looking for fat free alternatives to combat their Christmas indulgence. Whilst the fat free flavours won’t turn you into a supermodel overnight, but they will make joyless January feel like less of a punishment!
Fat Free Raspberry & Honey and Fat Free Blueberry & Elderberry are made with Onken’s unique blend of cultures, giving them a mild, thick and creamy taste for you to enjoy either wrapped up at home as a snack, as a fruit dessert or poured over cereal or granola for a scrumptious breakfast this winter.
Available from January 2013 in Waitrose, Asda and Morrisons with an RRP of £1.29, start your year with a fruity fat free yogurt thanks to Onken.
- ENDS -
Original source: http://uk.emmi.com/
UK cooked and frozen meat products manufacturer Snowbird Foods is to be sold in a management buy-out....
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- Fonterra's full-year results – 10 things to learn
- Trans fat studies show complexity of health debate
- ConAgra suggests there is life in old brands yet
- Why Quorn Foods auction promises to be competitive
- Quorn Foods agrees sale to Monde Nissin
- Danone, Kerry, Pulmuone also eyeing Quorn
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- McCormick India JV hit by row
- ConAgra Foods "efficiency" drive to hit 1,500 jobs
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Global Bakery & Cereals Market: News and Events July 2015