SWITZ: Emmi launches A-27 Italian desserts in Switzerland
Emmi has boosted its product portfolio in its home market of Switzerland with the roll out of dessert lines from Italian business A-27, which it acquired last year.
The Swiss dairy group said today (10 September) said a selection of Bontà Divina desserts were on sale at local retailer Coop. The lines include tiramisu and panna cotta.
Emmi acquired Italian firm A-27 last June. Citing SymphonyIRI stats, it said the Bontà Divina was the number on dessert product in Italy. The brand is also available in Germany, the UK and the Benelux.
Emmi has continued to see its share price rise after another acquisition deal to improve the Swiss dairy giant's presence in key international markets....
Acquisitions abroad boosted annual sales at Swiss dairy group Emmi in 2012, figures releases today (7 February) showed....
A swathe of results released by UK retail powerhouses dominated the headlines on just-food this week....
Emmi has told just-food that it is not currently planning to take full ownership of AVH Dairy Trade, following news that it has acquired a 70% stake in the Netherlands-based dairy firm....
Swiss dairy group Emmi has acquired a 70% stake in AVH Dairy Trade, the Netherlands-based producer of goat's and sheep's milk products, for an undisclosed fee....
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Why it is too early to call Unilever food revival
- France takes big step to uniform FOP labels
- What the analysts say: The verdict on Danone's Q1
- How will Flowers Foods grow in speciality bread?
- Unilever food, refreshment sales rise
- Fonterra says rain needed to maintain milk supply
- Organic food sales in US up 11% in 2014
- Yildiz Holding "draws bids for dairy arm Ak Gida"
- UPDATE: Danone CEO upbeat on 2015 growth