SWITZ: Emmi launches A-27 Italian desserts in Switzerland
Emmi has boosted its product portfolio in its home market of Switzerland with the roll out of dessert lines from Italian business A-27, which it acquired last year.
The Swiss dairy group said today (10 September) said a selection of Bontà Divina desserts were on sale at local retailer Coop. The lines include tiramisu and panna cotta.
Emmi acquired Italian firm A-27 last June. Citing SymphonyIRI stats, it said the Bontà Divina was the number on dessert product in Italy. The brand is also available in Germany, the UK and the Benelux.
Emmi has continued to see its share price rise after another acquisition deal to improve the Swiss dairy giant's presence in key international markets....
Acquisitions abroad boosted annual sales at Swiss dairy group Emmi in 2012, figures releases today (7 February) showed....
A swathe of results released by UK retail powerhouses dominated the headlines on just-food this week....
Emmi has told just-food that it is not currently planning to take full ownership of AVH Dairy Trade, following news that it has acquired a 70% stake in the Netherlands-based dairy firm....
Swiss dairy group Emmi has acquired a 70% stake in AVH Dairy Trade, the Netherlands-based producer of goat's and sheep's milk products, for an undisclosed fee....
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- How local model protects Nestle - interview
- How to win in Australian gluten-free cereal
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Nestle names new CEO
- Brexit - UK food trade body issues warning
- Brexit - Europe's food makers call result "a blow"
- Brexit - Irish food export agency sounds warning
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights