SWITZ: Emmi nominates board member
The board of directors of Emmi has nominated Konrad Graber to replace Fritz Wyss as chairman.
Wyss said in June that he would not stand for reelection.
The board proposed not to fill Wyss' seat - therefore reducing the size of the board to nine members.
The board also nominated Thomas Oehen- Bühlmann to join the board, replacing Bühlmann who is not standing for re-election.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti