SWITZERLAND: Emmi sales, profits higher in 2004
Swiss dairy company Emmi said today (Wednesday) that its net sales had risen to 1.926bn Swiss francs (US$1.61bn) in 2004 from 1.879bn in 2003. Group net profit for the year rose to 47.3m francs from 42.0m the year before.
"Despite intensifying competition and growing price pressure, the Emmi Group can look back on a successful 2004 in which it recorded a year-on-year improvement in its results," it said.
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review