SWITZ: Emmi to take full control of Molkerei Biedermann
Emmi is to take full control of local sector player Molkerei Biedermann
Swiss dairy group Emmi is to take full control of local sector player Molkerei Biedermann, it said today (5 January).
Emmi currently holds a 90% stake in the firm and will acquire the remaining 10% with effect from May. Emmi has held a stake in the dairy since 2005.
The company did not provide any financial details.
The company also announced that Ruedi Hochstrasser has taken the managing director position of Molkerei as of 1 January, taking over from the company's founder Pius Biedermann.
Swiss dairy group Emmi today (10 June) announced that it has acquired Italian high-end dessert maker A-27 for an undisclosed sum....
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Indonesia – How ice cream makers can drive volumes
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Indonesia - Sweet and sour of confectionery sector
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- Unilever acquires Italian gelato group Grom
- China implements new safety regulations
- BRF to buy certain Molinos Rio de la Plata brands
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019
- Chilled Processed Food Packaging in the United Kingdom