SWITZ: Emmi to take full control of Molkerei Biedermann
Emmi is to take full control of local sector player Molkerei Biedermann
Swiss dairy group Emmi is to take full control of local sector player Molkerei Biedermann, it said today (5 January).
Emmi currently holds a 90% stake in the firm and will acquire the remaining 10% with effect from May. Emmi has held a stake in the dairy since 2005.
The company did not provide any financial details.
The company also announced that Ruedi Hochstrasser has taken the managing director position of Molkerei as of 1 January, taking over from the company's founder Pius Biedermann.
Swiss dairy group Emmi today (10 June) announced that it has acquired Italian high-end dessert maker A-27 for an undisclosed sum....
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- Unilever sees lacklustre H1 food sales
- Hovis eyes Leicester bakery closure
- FSA ordered to carry out review on 2 Sisters
- Danone H1 profits down but sticks to FY goals
- Australian dairy innovation "hub" targets Asia