SWITZ: Emmi to take full control of Molkerei Biedermann
Emmi is to take full control of local sector player Molkerei Biedermann
Swiss dairy group Emmi is to take full control of local sector player Molkerei Biedermann, it said today (5 January).
Emmi currently holds a 90% stake in the firm and will acquire the remaining 10% with effect from May. Emmi has held a stake in the dairy since 2005.
The company did not provide any financial details.
The company also announced that Ruedi Hochstrasser has taken the managing director position of Molkerei as of 1 January, taking over from the company's founder Pius Biedermann.
Swiss dairy group Emmi today (10 June) announced that it has acquired Italian high-end dessert maker A-27 for an undisclosed sum....
- Nomad's post-Iglo opportunities
- Focus: Can Arla jump-start UK flavoured milk?
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- What the analysts say: Nestle's Q1
- Arla to launch protein dairy drink in UK
- Pork Farms' Kerry pastry deal nears green light
- McCormick to move roles to Poland
- Hershey cuts sales forecast on forex and China
- Bongrain investors approve name change