SWITZ: Emmi to take full control of Molkerei Biedermann
Emmi is to take full control of local sector player Molkerei Biedermann
Swiss dairy group Emmi is to take full control of local sector player Molkerei Biedermann, it said today (5 January).
Emmi currently holds a 90% stake in the firm and will acquire the remaining 10% with effect from May. Emmi has held a stake in the dairy since 2005.
The company did not provide any financial details.
The company also announced that Ruedi Hochstrasser has taken the managing director position of Molkerei as of 1 January, taking over from the company's founder Pius Biedermann.
Swiss dairy group Emmi today (10 June) announced that it has acquired Italian high-end dessert maker A-27 for an undisclosed sum....
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- Why US Dietary Guidelines report deserves praise
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- Kerry sales, earnings rise but food weighs
- Glanbia FY profits beat analyst forecasts
- Pinnacle efficiency helps profits amid flat sales