SWITZ: Emmi to take full control of Molkerei Biedermann
Emmi is to take full control of local sector player Molkerei Biedermann
Swiss dairy group Emmi is to take full control of local sector player Molkerei Biedermann, it said today (5 January).
Emmi currently holds a 90% stake in the firm and will acquire the remaining 10% with effect from May. Emmi has held a stake in the dairy since 2005.
The company did not provide any financial details.
The company also announced that Ruedi Hochstrasser has taken the managing director position of Molkerei as of 1 January, taking over from the company's founder Pius Biedermann.
Swiss dairy group Emmi today (10 June) announced that it has acquired Italian high-end dessert maker A-27 for an undisclosed sum....
- BRICs and beyond: Fonterra, Beingmate partnership
- Comment: Competition to rise on whey investments
- On the money: Mengniu hones in on "star" brands
- just-food interview: Agropur CEO Robert Coallier
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- Valio lactose-free trucks stopped at Russia border
- Heinz halves sugar in ketchup launch
- H1 profits down at dairy group FrieslandCampina
- Bisco Misr says Kellogg eyeing majority stake
- Olam sells Cote d'Ivoire dairy to FrieslandCampina
- China - ISA Country Report
- New Strategies for offering Convenience in Food - targeting new occasions, best practice and new solutions
- Other Dairy in Russia
- David Chapman's Ice Cream Ltd in Packaged Food (Canada)
- Global Food and Grocery Retailing, 2013-2018: Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape