USA: Empriva Technologies Announces Strategic Partnership With General Mills
General Mills and Empriva Technologies(TM), an innovative developer of Web-based tools for the packaging industry, today announced the selection of Empriva's SMA/RT(TM) (Specification Management Application/Real Time) system to manage General Mills' packaging data online. General Mills, one of the largest national and international producers of consumer food products, will use the SMA/RT system to compile packaging data from a variety of sources and locations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund