USA: Endress+Hauser honored with prestigious Frost & Sullivan Market Engineering Award for Product Line Strategy
Frost & Sullivan presents Endress+Hauser, a leading global supplier in process measurement and automation, with its 2000 Market Engineering Product Line Strategy Award for demonstrating great insight into customer needs and product demands in the flow sensor market. To select the award recipient, a Frost & Sullivan analyst team tracks all end-user requirements and market dynamics within the industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill