USA: Endress+Hauser honored with prestigious Frost & Sullivan Market Engineering Award for Product Line Strategy
Frost & Sullivan presents Endress+Hauser, a leading global supplier in process measurement and automation, with its 2000 Market Engineering Product Line Strategy Award for demonstrating great insight into customer needs and product demands in the flow sensor market. To select the award recipient, a Frost & Sullivan analyst team tracks all end-user requirements and market dynamics within the industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti