USA: Engage Business Media Introduces Largest Group of Agriculture Sites for B2B Online Advertising
Engage Business Media, a full service B2B online advertising network and division of Engage, Inc. (Nasdaq: ENGA), today announced the creation of the industry's largest and most in-depth Agriculture vertical audience group as part of its B2B online advertising network. With brand name sites such as Dairy Business.com, Farm Equipment Auctions and GrainFarmer.com, Engage Business Media provides the most valuable B2B agriculture ad inventory to online marketers. Research indicates that the agriculture market is one of the hottest vertical industries on the Internet. The Red Herring reported that this year $500 million worth of farm supplies are expected to be transacted over the Internet, while Goldman Sachs reports that by 2004, US agriculture e-commerce is expected to reach more than $120 billion with an annual growth of approximately $20 billion. With research demonstrating that agriculture professionals were early adopters of the Internet, Engage Business Media aggressively recruited well-known sites to join its B2B ad network. At more than 5 million impressions, Engage has demonstrated that it owns the largest, most valuable agriculture inventory on the Web today. "Agriculture has become one of our fastest growing vertical markets," said Joanne Currie, general manager of Engage Business Media. "We have spent a great deal of time and effort researching this market and getting to know the top agriculture Web sites as well as leading agriculture ad agencies and marketers. Through these efforts, we have firmly established Engage Business Media as the place to go for agriculture email and Web advertising opportunities." Agriculture sites that have joined Engage Business Media include: Dairy Business.com (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review