USA: Engage Business Media Launches First-Ever Food and Hospitality Vertical for its B2B Online Advertising Network
Engage Business Media, a full service B2B online advertising network and division of Engage, Inc. (Nasdaq: ENGA - news), today announced the creation of the industry's first-ever Food and Hospitality vertical for its B2B advertising network. Engage Business Media now represents more than 165 sites in the top 12 vertical industries. Marketers now have an opportunity to target food industry professionals within a network of highly targeted b-to-b food sites. Offerings include banner ads, sponsorships, e-mail newsletter advertising and more. The Food and Hospitality vertical contains a variety of brand name sites including Foodbuy.com, Foodservice.com, BevNET and National Hotel Executive. In addition, Engage has formed an exclusive relationship with Thomas Food Industry Register (TFIR). For over 100 years, TFIR has been the leading Buying Guide in this industry, used by buyers and specifiers among food processors, wholesalers/distributors and hospitality and institutional foodservice operators worldwide. TFIR is published in print, CD-ROM and now on the Internet at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Freedom Foods Group nears M&A in Oz, North America
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020