USA: NFPA: enhanced coordination of food safety policy is proper emphasis of president's council on food safety report
In response to the final report by the President's Council on Food Safety, released on January 19, 2001, NFPA Executive Vice President of Government Affairs Kelly Johnston said "American consumers enjoy a food supply that is among the world's safest. But Mother Nature doesn't stand still, and neither should we. We share the Council's concerns about the need to continually improve food safety regulation. This report places proper emphasis on enhanced coordination of scientifically sound food safety policy among the responsible agencies at the federal, state and local levels."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report