USA: NFPA: enhanced coordination of food safety policy is proper emphasis of president's council on food safety report
In response to the final report by the President's Council on Food Safety, released on January 19, 2001, NFPA Executive Vice President of Government Affairs Kelly Johnston said "American consumers enjoy a food supply that is among the world's safest. But Mother Nature doesn't stand still, and neither should we. We share the Council's concerns about the need to continually improve food safety regulation. This report places proper emphasis on enhanced coordination of scientifically sound food safety policy among the responsible agencies at the federal, state and local levels."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report