UK: Enjoy Organic to relaunch website to raise profile
UK organic food brand Enjoy Organic has announced a major overhaul of its website in an attempt to raise its profile as a serious player in the booming organic market. The site, which is being revamped by the ImagineNet agency, will go live in September and target 35 to 55 year-olds, who are coming online in increasing numbers, and also represent the bulk of the organics-buying population.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail