UAE: ENOC oil company in JV with Dunkin’ Donuts
Emirates National Oil Company has agreed to sell products from US doughnut chain Dunkin' Donuts at its retail sites in Dubai and the Northern Emirates. The products will be available at five outlets during a trial period until January 2003, said Ahmed Al Mulla, Manager, Convenience Stores at ENOC. ENOC and EPPCO's staff are undergoing special training by Dunkin' Donuts executives to help them better understand product storage, display, packaging and serving requirements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs