UAE: ENOC oil company in JV with Dunkin’ Donuts
Emirates National Oil Company has agreed to sell products from US doughnut chain Dunkin' Donuts at its retail sites in Dubai and the Northern Emirates. The products will be available at five outlets during a trial period until January 2003, said Ahmed Al Mulla, Manager, Convenience Stores at ENOC. ENOC and EPPCO's staff are undergoing special training by Dunkin' Donuts executives to help them better understand product storage, display, packaging and serving requirements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill