UAE: ENOC oil company in JV with Dunkin’ Donuts
Emirates National Oil Company has agreed to sell products from US doughnut chain Dunkin' Donuts at its retail sites in Dubai and the Northern Emirates. The products will be available at five outlets during a trial period until January 2003, said Ahmed Al Mulla, Manager, Convenience Stores at ENOC. ENOC and EPPCO's staff are undergoing special training by Dunkin' Donuts executives to help them better understand product storage, display, packaging and serving requirements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses