UK: Enodis plc Disposal of Sammic SA
LONDON/PRNewswire/ -- Enodis plc, the world's leading food equipment manufacturer, announces that on December 13, 2001 it reached agreement to sell Sammic SA and its subsidiaries ('Sammic') for a gross consideration of 22.2 million Pounds Sterling. The net cash consideration, which will be used by Enodis plc to reduce debt, is 20 million Pounds, after repayment of 2.2 million Pounds inter-company balance due to Sammic.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations