UK: Enodis plc Disposal of Sammic SA
LONDON/PRNewswire/ -- Enodis plc, the world's leading food equipment manufacturer, announces that on December 13, 2001 it reached agreement to sell Sammic SA and its subsidiaries ('Sammic') for a gross consideration of 22.2 million Pounds Sterling. The net cash consideration, which will be used by Enodis plc to reduce debt, is 20 million Pounds, after repayment of 2.2 million Pounds inter-company balance due to Sammic.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk