UK: Enodis plc Disposal of Sammic SA
LONDON/PRNewswire/ -- Enodis plc, the world's leading food equipment manufacturer, announces that on December 13, 2001 it reached agreement to sell Sammic SA and its subsidiaries ('Sammic') for a gross consideration of 22.2 million Pounds Sterling. The net cash consideration, which will be used by Enodis plc to reduce debt, is 20 million Pounds, after repayment of 2.2 million Pounds inter-company balance due to Sammic.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO