NEW ZEALAND: Enza awarded largest export supply contract since monopoly lost
Enza Ltd , New Zealand's apple and pear marketer, revealed earlier today [Friday] that it has been awarded a 2.2m carton export supply contract for next season, by a consortium of growers. After a government review of the industry, Enza lost its statutory monopoly over the export of apple and pears earlier this year and this latest agreement represents the largest export supply contract received by Enza so far during the 2002 season
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods