NEW ZEALAND: Enza has not appealed lifting of injunction on export permit committee
Corporate management and investors at Enza have failed to appeal yesterday's High Court decision to lift an interim injunction on the pipfruit industry's export permits committee, which dictates the players in the NZ$630m export industry. Enza had placed the injunction two weeks ago when it deemed the committee's activities to be contrary to its brief of approving permits only if they are complementary to Enza and do not undermine Enza marketing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund