NEW ZEALAND: Enza has not appealed lifting of injunction on export permit committee
Corporate management and investors at Enza have failed to appeal yesterday's High Court decision to lift an interim injunction on the pipfruit industry's export permits committee, which dictates the players in the NZ$630m export industry. Enza had placed the injunction two weeks ago when it deemed the committee's activities to be contrary to its brief of approving permits only if they are complementary to Enza and do not undermine Enza marketing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning