USA: Equal Exchange launches new base of operations in the Midwest
The US market leader in providing fair trade coffee, Equal Exchange, has revealed that it will launch its Midwest regional office tomorrow [Thursday] in Madison. The opening of the office, which will provide Midwest coffee buyers and drinkers local access to product and education initiatives from Equal Exchange. will be an occasion for founder Rink Dickinson to speak on people-powered business in a profit-maximizing economy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch