USA: Equal Exchange launches new base of operations in the Midwest
The US market leader in providing fair trade coffee, Equal Exchange, has revealed that it will launch its Midwest regional office tomorrow [Thursday] in Madison. The opening of the office, which will provide Midwest coffee buyers and drinkers local access to product and education initiatives from Equal Exchange. will be an occasion for founder Rink Dickinson to speak on people-powered business in a profit-maximizing economy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'