FRANCE: Eridania Béghin-Say report improved 2000 results
PRELIMINARY 2000 FINANCIAL RESULTS: IMPROVEMENT CONFIRMED Paris, February 6, 2001 - The Board of Directors of Eridania Béghin-Say met on February 6, 2001 under the chairmanship of Stefano Meloni to review the initial figures of the unaudited consolidated accounts for 2000. The Board will meet again on March 13, 2001 to close the accounts for the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant