SPAIN: Eroski invests €150m in new stores
Spanish retailer Eroski has said it has invested over €150m (US$171.3m) in the opening of 78 outlets since the beginning of 2003. Eroski, which created 700 jobs with this recent expansion, said it opened two hypermarkets, 11 supermarkets, 16 self-service stores, one petrol station, 15 travel offices, three sports shops and 30 perfume shops.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group