SPAIN: Eroski invests €150m in new stores
Spanish retailer Eroski has said it has invested over €150m (US$171.3m) in the opening of 78 outlets since the beginning of 2003. Eroski, which created 700 jobs with this recent expansion, said it opened two hypermarkets, 11 supermarkets, 16 self-service stores, one petrol station, 15 travel offices, three sports shops and 30 perfume shops.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife