SPAIN: Eroski invests €150m in new stores
Spanish retailer Eroski has said it has invested over €150m (US$171.3m) in the opening of 78 outlets since the beginning of 2003. Eroski, which created 700 jobs with this recent expansion, said it opened two hypermarkets, 11 supermarkets, 16 self-service stores, one petrol station, 15 travel offices, three sports shops and 30 perfume shops.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega