SPAIN: Eroski spent €82m on expansion, January to August 2002
Spanish food retailer Eroski has revealed that it spent €82m (US$80.4m) on the 77 supermarkets that the company opened from January to August 2002. Eroski opened 15 supermarkets in the Valencia region and 11 supermarkets in both the Basque country and the Galicia region, as part of its aim to become the leading Spanish supermarket chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre