USA: Eskimo Pie Corporation Reports First Quarter Results Net Income Up Over 200%
Eskimo Pie Corporation reported that net income for the quarter ended March 31, 2000 improved by over 200% as compared to the same period in 1999. During the first quarter of 2000, net income was $705,000 or $0.20 per share as compared with $232,000 or $.07 per share in 1999. Exclusive of special charges in 1999 and 2000, net income in the first quarter of 2000 would have been $831,000 or $.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units