USA: Eskimo Pie Corporation Reports First Quarter Results Net Income Up Over 200%
Eskimo Pie Corporation reported that net income for the quarter ended March 31, 2000 improved by over 200% as compared to the same period in 1999. During the first quarter of 2000, net income was $705,000 or $0.20 per share as compared with $232,000 or $.07 per share in 1999. Exclusive of special charges in 1999 and 2000, net income in the first quarter of 2000 would have been $831,000 or $.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix