USA: Eskimo Pie Corporation Reports First Quarter Results Net Income Up Over 200%
Eskimo Pie Corporation reported that net income for the quarter ended March 31, 2000 improved by over 200% as compared to the same period in 1999. During the first quarter of 2000, net income was $705,000 or $0.20 per share as compared with $232,000 or $.07 per share in 1999. Exclusive of special charges in 1999 and 2000, net income in the first quarter of 2000 would have been $831,000 or $.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group