SLOVENIA: Eta sees losses reach €1.9m in 2001
Fruit and vegetable processor Eta posted a net loss of 428.73m Slovenian tolars (US$1.79m) for 2001 at its general shareholders' meeting yesterday [Wednesday]. Shareholders at the meeting also decided to proceed with the takeover of fruit and vegetable processor Slosad and to increase its authorised capital by 634.14m tolars, to 673.12m tolars.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits