UK: EU adopts draconian measures to prevent foot and mouth outbreak in Europe
The EU has ordered a clampdown on animal movements in Europe to prevent the highly contagious disease spreading to the continent. The EU's veterinary panel banned all livestock markets and cross border movements in EU countries late yesterday, while also extending a ban on the export of meat, livestock and milk products from the UK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs