CZECH REPUBLIC: EU awards €22.4. annual pre-accession farm aid
The Commission of the European Union decided today [Tuesday] to confer the management of Sapard aid to the Czech authorities. This means that the Czech Republic can now begin implementing its Sapard programme. Under this scheme, the Czech Republic will now be entitled to €22.4m (US$19.7m) annually. Payment of the first advance can now be made (maximum 49% of the annual amount).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods