CZECH REPUBLIC: EU awards €22.4. annual pre-accession farm aid
The Commission of the European Union decided today [Tuesday] to confer the management of Sapard aid to the Czech authorities. This means that the Czech Republic can now begin implementing its Sapard programme. Under this scheme, the Czech Republic will now be entitled to €22.4m (US$19.7m) annually. Payment of the first advance can now be made (maximum 49% of the annual amount).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill