CZECH REPUBLIC: EU awards €22.4. annual pre-accession farm aid
The Commission of the European Union decided today [Tuesday] to confer the management of Sapard aid to the Czech authorities. This means that the Czech Republic can now begin implementing its Sapard programme. Under this scheme, the Czech Republic will now be entitled to €22.4m (US$19.7m) annually. Payment of the first advance can now be made (maximum 49% of the annual amount).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"