EU: EU bank invests in Polish and Russian food sector
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development has announced that it is to lend US$25m to the USA's Animex group to improve the financing and efficiency of its Polish meat-processing operations. The loan is part of a package arranged by Rabobank Polska, which will provide financing of US$50m, while the BRE Bank lends US$25m. Animex's majority shareholder is Smithfield
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin