NETHERLANDS: EU clears Gilde buyout of DSM Bakery Ingredients
The European Commission has granted clearance under the EU Merger Regulation to the acquisition of sole control of DSM Bakery Ingredients, currently controlled by Royal DSM NV of the Netherlands, by Gilde Buy-Out Fund II, also of the Netherlands, part of the Rabobank Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs