EU: EU clears JV for food products with cosmetic purposes between L'Oréal and Nestlé
The Commission of the European Union has granted regulatory clearance to a deal where L'Oréal and Nestlé will acquire joint control of a newly created company which will be active in food products with cosmetic purposes. The French cosmetic group, L'Oréal, and the Swiss food products company, Nestlé, have agreed to create a joint venture which will be active in food products with cosmetic purposes. The operation was notified to the European Commission on 27 June.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant