EU: EU clears JV for food products with cosmetic purposes between L'Oréal and Nestlé
The Commission of the European Union has granted regulatory clearance to a deal where L'Oréal and Nestlé will acquire joint control of a newly created company which will be active in food products with cosmetic purposes. The French cosmetic group, L'Oréal, and the Swiss food products company, Nestlé, have agreed to create a joint venture which will be active in food products with cosmetic purposes. The operation was notified to the European Commission on 27 June.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units