EU: EU economies - even further downhill - COMMENT (Members)
Consumer and business confidence indexes fell in the euro zone in November. In Europe as in the US, maintaining consumer confidence is key to economic recovery. So far, the European consumer confidence index has not fallen as much as the business index, but rising unemployment could be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Euro zone governments will need to spur economic investment if they are to keep the economy afloat.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units