EU: EU economies - even further downhill - COMMENT (Members)
Consumer and business confidence indexes fell in the euro zone in November. In Europe as in the US, maintaining consumer confidence is key to economic recovery. So far, the European consumer confidence index has not fallen as much as the business index, but rising unemployment could be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Euro zone governments will need to spur economic investment if they are to keep the economy afloat.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund