EU: EU economies - even further downhill - COMMENT (Members)
Consumer and business confidence indexes fell in the euro zone in November. In Europe as in the US, maintaining consumer confidence is key to economic recovery. So far, the European consumer confidence index has not fallen as much as the business index, but rising unemployment could be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Euro zone governments will need to spur economic investment if they are to keep the economy afloat.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs