EU: EU extends foot and mouth British export restrictions
Restrictions arising out of foot-and-mouth disease have been extended in Britain at least until 30 November by the European Commission. These prohibitions include a ban on exports from the UK of live susceptible animals and their germinal products, fresh meat and meat products, fresh milk and milk products and other animal products from those species. A derogation has been accepted for frozen bovine semen which may be shipped under strict conditions after 30 September.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast