EU: EU extends foot and mouth British export restrictions
Restrictions arising out of foot-and-mouth disease have been extended in Britain at least until 30 November by the European Commission. These prohibitions include a ban on exports from the UK of live susceptible animals and their germinal products, fresh meat and meat products, fresh milk and milk products and other animal products from those species. A derogation has been accepted for frozen bovine semen which may be shipped under strict conditions after 30 September.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK