EU: EU Food and Veterinary Inspectors inaugurate their new home in Grange
The Food and Veterinary Office of the European Commission will officially inaugurate its new premises in Grange, Conty Meath (close to Dublin, Ireland) on Friday, 19 July. The Irish Taoiseach Bertie Ahern and the European Commissioner for Health and Consumer Protection David Byrne will attend the opening ceremony. The FVO carries out evaluations and on-the-spot checks of food safety controls in the Member States and in countries exporting to the EU and reports its findings and recommendations to the relevant national and EU authorities and to the public. The FVO also has responsibility for monitoring control activities on animal health, animal welfare and plant health.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review