EU: EU Food and Veterinary Office (FVO) moves to new premises
The European Commission's Food and Veterinary Office has today [Tuesday] moved to its new premises in Grange, Co Meath, Ireland. The building, located on a nine hectare landscaped site 40 kilometres north-west of Dublin, will accommodate the existing 150 FVO staff and has a range of facilities including, a conference centre, crèche, restaurant and cafeteria. The 12,500 square metre building was designed by the Irish Office of Public Works on behalf of the Commission.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales