EU: EU Food and Veterinary Office (FVO) moves to new premises
The European Commission's Food and Veterinary Office has today [Tuesday] moved to its new premises in Grange, Co Meath, Ireland. The building, located on a nine hectare landscaped site 40 kilometres north-west of Dublin, will accommodate the existing 150 FVO staff and has a range of facilities including, a conference centre, crèche, restaurant and cafeteria. The 12,500 square metre building was designed by the Irish Office of Public Works on behalf of the Commission.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast