EU: EU in danger of lagging behind on biotech, says Commission
The European Union is in serious danger of lagging behind the US in biotechnology industries, the European Commission said yesterday [Wednesday]. In a strategy paper revealed yesterday, the Commission acknowledged that public concern over biotechnology was holding back its evolution in the EU. The paper sets out a 30-page action plan designed to overcome the problem by 2010.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada