WORLD: EU lifts beef export ban on Argentina, Botswana
The European Union Standing Veterinary Committee (SVC) has approved a Commission proposal to lift measures applied in three provinces of Argentina following an outbreak of foot and mouth disease. The import of fresh deboned and maturated bovine meat from the provinces of La Pampa and Santiago del Estero from cows slaughtered after 8 March 2002 and from the province of Cordoba from cows slaughtered after 26 March 2002 will get the green light.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund