WORLD: EU lifts beef export ban on Argentina, Botswana
The European Union Standing Veterinary Committee (SVC) has approved a Commission proposal to lift measures applied in three provinces of Argentina following an outbreak of foot and mouth disease. The import of fresh deboned and maturated bovine meat from the provinces of La Pampa and Santiago del Estero from cows slaughtered after 8 March 2002 and from the province of Cordoba from cows slaughtered after 26 March 2002 will get the green light.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast