WORLD: EU lifts beef export ban on Argentina, Botswana
The European Union Standing Veterinary Committee (SVC) has approved a Commission proposal to lift measures applied in three provinces of Argentina following an outbreak of foot and mouth disease. The import of fresh deboned and maturated bovine meat from the provinces of La Pampa and Santiago del Estero from cows slaughtered after 8 March 2002 and from the province of Cordoba from cows slaughtered after 26 March 2002 will get the green light.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega