UK: EU may need budget boost to cover BSE costs
UK's minister of agriculture Nick Brown has indicated that European Union countries will have to consider adding to the EU budget in order to fund measures to halt bovine spongiform encephalopathy. Brown told the annual meeting of the UK National Farmers' Union on Wednesday that the EU budget might need to be supplemented by the individual member states' exchequers in order to get all the measures into place.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods