LUXEMBOURG: EU ministers adopt agriculture statement on environment
The ministers adopted the policy on Tuesday at the EU Agriculture Council meeting
in Luxembourg, where they agreed that the "continued integration of environmental
consideration and sustainable development into agricultural policy is vital."
The policy change will mean the European Commission will now assess agriculture policy's effects on the environment and sustainable development in connection with the mid-term review of Agenda 2000, which is due for 2002-2003.
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid