EU/UK: EU refers part of dairy merger to UK competition authority
The European Commission has decided to refer part of the proposed merger between dairy products company Arla Foods UK and Britain's Express Dairies to the UK competition authorities. The Commission said the UK regulator will further assess the competitive impact in the markets for the supply of processed fresh milk and fresh cream in Britain. The Commission said it has approved the rest of the deal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant