EU/UK: EU refers part of dairy merger to UK competition authority
The European Commission has decided to refer part of the proposed merger between dairy products company Arla Foods UK and Britain's Express Dairies to the UK competition authorities. The Commission said the UK regulator will further assess the competitive impact in the markets for the supply of processed fresh milk and fresh cream in Britain. The Commission said it has approved the rest of the deal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target