EU/UK: EU refers part of dairy merger to UK competition authority
The European Commission has decided to refer part of the proposed merger between dairy products company Arla Foods UK and Britain's Express Dairies to the UK competition authorities. The Commission said the UK regulator will further assess the competitive impact in the markets for the supply of processed fresh milk and fresh cream in Britain. The Commission said it has approved the rest of the deal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund