AUSTRALIA: EU rejects increase in beef imports
Warren Truss, Australian Agriculture Minister, has said that the European Union will not increase Australia's beef import quota from 7,000 tonnes despite the countries status as a producer free of foot and mouth disease and BSE. Australia has been pushing for an increase in the import quota in recent months but the EU says that there are still ample stockpiles of beef already available.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth