EU/USA: EU, US reach agreement on joint plan for farm trade reform
The European Union and the US have agreed a joint proposal for farm trade reform that could help troubled trade negotiations move forward. The joint plan, which will be put to the full World Trade Organisation (WTO) membership later today [Wednesday], comes as WTO members try to make progress in the troubled Doha Round of free trade talks before next month's key meeting in Cancun, Mexico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada