EU/USA: EU, US reach agreement on joint plan for farm trade reform
The European Union and the US have agreed a joint proposal for farm trade reform that could help troubled trade negotiations move forward. The joint plan, which will be put to the full World Trade Organisation (WTO) membership later today [Wednesday], comes as WTO members try to make progress in the troubled Doha Round of free trade talks before next month's key meeting in Cancun, Mexico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea