EU/USA: EU, US reach agreement on joint plan for farm trade reform
The European Union and the US have agreed a joint proposal for farm trade reform that could help troubled trade negotiations move forward. The joint plan, which will be put to the full World Trade Organisation (WTO) membership later today [Wednesday], comes as WTO members try to make progress in the troubled Doha Round of free trade talks before next month's key meeting in Cancun, Mexico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs