EU/USA: EU, US reach agreement on joint plan for farm trade reform
The European Union and the US have agreed a joint proposal for farm trade reform that could help troubled trade negotiations move forward. The joint plan, which will be put to the full World Trade Organisation (WTO) membership later today [Wednesday], comes as WTO members try to make progress in the troubled Doha Round of free trade talks before next month's key meeting in Cancun, Mexico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund