EU: EU will not launch world trade challenge against Australia in light of harsh import bans
The EU will not launch a world trade challenge against Australia despite the harsh blanket import restrictions and bans implemented against EU livestock since the occurrence of foot and mouth disease. The reassurance came this week as EU ambassador in Australia, Aneurin Hughes, commented that the ban is "perfectly understandable."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO