EU/USA: EU wins hollow victory at WTO over Caribbean bananas
The US has lost an appeal at the World Trade Organisation against a ruling that it acted against world trade rules by imposing provisional sanctions on European Union exporters - because Brussels had failed to comply with earlier rulings in the long-running Caribbean bananas case - before the WTO had given Washington official permission to take such action.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units