EU: EUFIC sets up new website to teach kids about nutrition
The European Food Information Council (EUFIC) believes that the Internet is an essential medium for gaining the attention of young consumers and has now developed Coolfoodplanet.org to entertain and educate children and adolescents abut nutrition. The website is designed for diverse users from across Europe, being multilingual, and aims to provide plenty of visual and aural stimulation while getting the message across.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target