EU: EUFIC sets up new website to teach kids about nutrition
The European Food Information Council (EUFIC) believes that the Internet is an essential medium for gaining the attention of young consumers and has now developed Coolfoodplanet.org to entertain and educate children and adolescents abut nutrition. The website is designed for diverse users from across Europe, being multilingual, and aims to provide plenty of visual and aural stimulation while getting the message across.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin