EU: EUFIC sets up new website to teach kids about nutrition
The European Food Information Council (EUFIC) believes that the Internet is an essential medium for gaining the attention of young consumers and has now developed Coolfoodplanet.org to entertain and educate children and adolescents abut nutrition. The website is designed for diverse users from across Europe, being multilingual, and aims to provide plenty of visual and aural stimulation while getting the message across.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units