UK: Eurest-Sutcliffe overhauls Ministry of Defence catering operation
A major refurbishment of one of the country's largest catering operations at the Ministry of Defence headquarters in Bristol, UK, has been completed. Eurest-Sutcliffe , a business and industry catering arm of the Compass Group , has invested £160,000 (US$234,900) to overhaul four staff restaurants which together serve 5,500 civilian and service personnel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife