THAILAND: Europe heat wave boosts CP Foods results
Thailand's leading chicken exporter, Charoen Pokphand (CP) Foods, has reported a better-than-expected 121% rise in quarterly net profit, boosted by greater sales and higher prices. The company reported third-quarter net profit of 1.5bn baht (US$37.6m), compared to 680m baht a year-earlier. Analysts had forecast net profit of 1.3-1.4bn baht.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs