EU: Europe may share currency, but not favourite pizza toppings
ANN ARBOR, Mich./PRNewswire/ -- As of January 1, 2002, over 300 million people may be using the new European currency, Euro, but they won't be using it to get the same toppings on their pizza! While some of the 12 countries feel they may be losing part of their identity with this change, Domino's Pizza has discovered the different and unusual ingredients and toppings consumers enjoy on their pizza will keep them unique. Here are some examples:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production