EU: Europe may share currency, but not favourite pizza toppings
ANN ARBOR, Mich./PRNewswire/ -- As of January 1, 2002, over 300 million people may be using the new European currency, Euro, but they won't be using it to get the same toppings on their pizza! While some of the 12 countries feel they may be losing part of their identity with this change, Domino's Pizza has discovered the different and unusual ingredients and toppings consumers enjoy on their pizza will keep them unique. Here are some examples:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO