OUTLOOK: European Food & Beverages sector mixed
An equity strategy report from Rabobank International, Amsterdam, published on 30 January, tips Nutreco, Danone and Wessanen as "best picks" in the European Food & Beverages sector. The analysts expect that the negative sentiments towards Nutreco in the food safety debate will fade. For Danone they expect to see strong organic sales growth in "winning segments" (bottled water, fresh dairy). The long-term transformation of Wessanen is expected to pay.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO