OUTLOOK: European Food & Beverages sector mixed
An equity strategy report from Rabobank International, Amsterdam, published on 30 January, tips Nutreco, Danone and Wessanen as "best picks" in the European Food & Beverages sector. The analysts expect that the negative sentiments towards Nutreco in the food safety debate will fade. For Danone they expect to see strong organic sales growth in "winning segments" (bottled water, fresh dairy). The long-term transformation of Wessanen is expected to pay.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti