EU: Europeans more willing to eat and drink on-the-move
Independent market analyst Datamonitor's new report, People On-the-Move , found that European consumers are becoming happier to consume while travelling. With European consumers set to spend more time travelling, social barriers to eating, drinking and grooming while on-the-move are starting to break down. Marketing has to highlight the time-saving benefits of on-the-move consumption and emphasise that there is nothing unreasonable or selfish about grabbing a quick bite on your way to work, or fixing your make-up before an evening out.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti