USA: Every GE activist needed to vote in the Reform Party primary this week!
No matter who you vote for in November, we need your help right now. John Hagelin is seeking the presidential nomination of the Reform Party, which is holding an open primary right now. John's only opponent is Pat Buchanan. With your help, John will defeat Buchanan and catapult GE into the big leagues and onto center stage of the presidential race in one stroke.Think what a coup this would be!Here's what we need you to do.Get a Reform Party ballot:1. Go to the web-site
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant