USA: EverythingAboutFood.com is Pleased to Announce Their New Recipe of The Week Contest
EverythingAboutFood.com is pleased to announce their new Recipe of the Week Contest. Each contest will feature a different theme. The theme for this contest is "I've got leftovers to hide -- a recipe for the new June Bride." Whether it's the bride or the groom that does the cooking, utilizing leftovers is a great way to help with the food budget. Create a dish that uses common leftovers (e.g. meat, vegetables, potatoes, etc.) and submit by 9 p.m. PT Sunday, June 11, 2000 for a chance to win a Hickory Farm's gift basket. To enter, simply visit the EverythingAboutFood.Com and enter your recipe on the official entry form. The winner will be announced on Monday, June 19.EverythingAboutFood.com is an innovative and informative gateway to the world of food, providing the most current food and nutritional news, recipes and over 500 links to today's top food Internet sites. The staff does an exceptional job of decoding and deciphering the overwhelming amount of current information to deliver one site where you can easily find "everything about food." Another unique feature is the "Food Science 4 Kids" page where children can learn the basics of food technology by performing simple food science experiments. Their weekly news digest will keep you informed of important food allergy alerts, food recalls and food safety updates.Other topics of interest include: Beer & Wine, Cooking Tips, Dieting Tips, Events & Shows, Food Additives, Food as Medicine, Food Banks, Food Industry & Technology, Food Research, Food Recalls, Groceries Online, and Nutrition.More information can be found on the company's web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review