USA: EverythingAboutFood.com is Pleased to Announce Their New Recipe of The Week Contest
EverythingAboutFood.com is pleased to announce their new Recipe of the Week Contest. Each contest will feature a different theme. The theme for this contest is "I've got leftovers to hide -- a recipe for the new June Bride." Whether it's the bride or the groom that does the cooking, utilizing leftovers is a great way to help with the food budget. Create a dish that uses common leftovers (e.g. meat, vegetables, potatoes, etc.) and submit by 9 p.m. PT Sunday, June 11, 2000 for a chance to win a Hickory Farm's gift basket. To enter, simply visit the EverythingAboutFood.Com and enter your recipe on the official entry form. The winner will be announced on Monday, June 19.EverythingAboutFood.com is an innovative and informative gateway to the world of food, providing the most current food and nutritional news, recipes and over 500 links to today's top food Internet sites. The staff does an exceptional job of decoding and deciphering the overwhelming amount of current information to deliver one site where you can easily find "everything about food." Another unique feature is the "Food Science 4 Kids" page where children can learn the basics of food technology by performing simple food science experiments. Their weekly news digest will keep you informed of important food allergy alerts, food recalls and food safety updates.Other topics of interest include: Beer & Wine, Cooking Tips, Dieting Tips, Events & Shows, Food Additives, Food as Medicine, Food Banks, Food Industry & Technology, Food Research, Food Recalls, Groceries Online, and Nutrition.More information can be found on the company's web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Freedom Foods Group nears M&A in Oz, North America
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020