NETHERLANDS: Ex-Ahold CEO received no Uruguay summons, says lawyer
Cees van der Hoeven, the former chief executive of troubled Dutch retailer Ahold, has received no summons from Uruguay regarding a fraud investigation there, according to his lawyer. "We have seen no official document from any official from Uruguay," Michail Wladimiroff, lawyer for Van der Hoeven, told Reuters. "All I know is what you know - each newspaper is parroting the other."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up